Summer League starts Friday 6th May, and runs until Saturday 25th June, finals day.
League matches for men are played on a Friday evening or a Saturday afternoon. League matches for ladies are played on a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday evening.
We ask that members observe the following Court etiquette during league matches:
- League matches have priority at all times.
- In the unlikely event of extra matches or refixed matches you may be moved from a pre-booked court.
- A League Match may go on past the booked court time. Unfortunately, if you are booked onto that court, you must wait until the league match is over to play.
- Do not walk behind a court while a match is in progress.
- Please wait until the league players are changing ends and then walk quickly past.
- Taking a court beside a league match:
- If you are taking a court beside a match, please wait until the players are changing ends to go on court.
- Please ensure that you do your best not to disturb their match both going on court and while playing.
- Please be quiet on court and in the court area when league matches are in play.
- Cancel unwanted court bookings: as courts will be very busy for the next few weeks, it is important that you cancel your court if you are not going to use it. It will then become available to other members.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused to members and our thanks for your co-operation.