This post explains how to reset your Smart Club Cloud password if you have forgotten it.
Accessing your Smart Club Cloud account is vital if you want to participate fully in club activities. You must be able to login to Smart Club Cloud in order to –
- Book a court
- Pay for floodlights
- Enrol in coaching
- Sign up for events
- Manage your membership subscription
2. Click on Forgot your password?
3. Enter your username. The current username convention is – firstname.surname.membernum. If you don’t know your username you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have your password reset. Otherwise, an email will be sent to you so you can reset your password.
4. If you can’t find the email, check your spam/junk folder and/or search for emails from email@example.com.
If you still can’t find the email, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your credentials for Smart Club Cloud and confirm the email address that you want to use for club communications.
5. Otherwise, you will receive an email like this.
- If you are tech-savvy and know how to copy and paste using shortcut keys, then do that – i.e. Double-click on the temporary password and press CTRL-C – this will make a copy of the password that you can later paste into the Login page.
- Otherwise, you will have to take the tedious route and make a note of the password (mixed case).
- Press the Complete Registration Now or Click here to login now button.
You will now be asked to login to your account –
- Enter the username you were given – eg. test.case.4171
- Either type the password you were given (in mixed case), or, if you had previously copied the password using CTRL-c, click on the Password box and press CTRL-v – this will paste the password into the box.
- Press Login.
You will now be asked to set your own password –
Store the Username and Password safely!
Follow the instructions and press Set Password and you should reach the Smart Club Cloud Home page –
And now you’re ready to go!